Having been with the present owners since new "Island Roamer" lives up to her name. This vessel has spent over 20 years in the Bahama's exploring the different Islands there. After many more recent Intracoastal trips, "Island Roamer" has been at home for the last few years, the vessel's owners are reluctantly ready to sell.
"Island Roamer" is a three stateroom configuration that would make a great live aboard.
The original 120 hp. Ford Lehman has been replaced some years ago by the present 135 hp. Ford Super Lehman. This gives the vessel an incredible range of about 1500 (or better) nautical miles to empty.
The vessel is equipped with a 10 KW cruise generator that runs off the main engine, as well as a 11 KW Westerbeke diesel genset. The vessel also has had the fuel tanks replaced along with the teak decks.
Please go to full specification/descriptions (scroll down) to see detailed inventory of "Roamer". Also search ad for "walk around" video to get a better idea of what the vessel offers.
Things to Consider
* New 2017: Bimini top.
* New 2016: Vinyl hatch covers.
* Three stateroom layout.
* Fuel tanks have been replaced with aluminum tanks.
* Teak decks removed and refinished in non-skid.
* Watermaker at 15 gal. per hour.
* Bauer Dive tank compressor.
* Awlgrip exterior paint 4 years old.
* Cruise generator at 10 KW.
Please note that seller has elected to keep small GPS for another vessel.
"Island Roamer" would make an excellent live aboard for discovery adventures. The vessel has very long range and is very robust for occasional rough weather. The vessel is equipped to stay offshore for extended periods of time. This could be an opportunity for those seeking adventure in a vessel that won't break the bank to own. The three starteroom layout of "Island Roamer" would be great for those that would like to share with their children or Grandchildren, a quality family experience.
* 1995 Ford Lehman Super 135 hp. at 2500 hrs.
* Inline 6 cylinder.
* Reduction gears at 2.57:1 reduction.
* Serial # 521158DJH
* Stuffing Box: Conventional wet bronze & flax seal.
* Stainless shaft.
* Bronze left handed 3 bladed propeller.
* Spare propeller.
* Propeller protected by keel and shoe.
* Maximum RPM at 2500.
* Cruise speed approximately 7kts. at 1800 RPM.
* Engine cooling: Closed system with glycol.
* Raw water heat exchanger for engine cooling.
* Engine oil heat exchanger.
* Transmission heat exchanger.
* Lift muffler with overboard discharge.
* Morse throttle and transmission control levers.
* Mechanical fuel lift pump.
* Engine beds: fiberglass.
* Engine gauges at upper and lower helms.
* Fuel polishing system.
* Autopilot: Cetrec 730
* Depth: Hawkeye.
* Stereo: JVC with CD, MP3.
* ICOM VHF IC-M59 transceiver down.
* ICOM VHF IC-M45 tansceiver up.
* Ritchie magnetic compass down.
* Ritchie magnetic compass up.
* Chelsea brass windup clock.
* Chelsea brass barometer.
Share This Yacht:
|Location||Punta Gorda, Florida, United States|
|LOA||44' / 13 m|
|Beam||14' 4" / 4.37|
|Bridge Clearance||27' 0" / 8.23 m|
|Water Tank Capacity||75 gal / 283.9058835 ltrs|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||550 gal / 2081.976479 ltrs|
|Asking Price||$69,000 USD|