New to the market! This incredible 52 Cabo Express is pristine and like new. No expense has been spared in upgrades or maintenance with a full-time professional captain on board.
This 52 Battlewagon is the flagship of the Cabo fleet, the largest Cabo built. This 52 Cabo is head and shoulders above similar boats on the market today.
· Furuno Side Scanning Sonar
· Yacht Controller
· (4) 8" diameter tuna tubes custom built into port transom with 2 HP speck variable speed pump up to 10,000 gph. Includes 6” tuna tube inserts.
· Custom built-in tackle drawers- (4) per side under gunwale
· Cabinets for JL speakers
· Fusion with built-in Bluetooth module-Dash remote, cockpit remote, and tower remote-remotes replaced in 2018
· JL Audio 880 speakers (16 total with all new JL amps 3600 watts)
· Designated 12V battery bank and charger for stereo with new fusion head unit
· Rocket launchers for dredges
· Dual Transfer Pumps
· Wired for LP dredges port & starboard
· Full west coast bow rail
· Tuna Tower-Tower stereo
· Rupp Outriggers
· New ultra HD LED TV’s in salon and stateroom (Salon Samsung TV)
· Dish SAT TV
· Ghost alarm & tracking
· Fuel Polisher
· Freezer plates in both fish boxes
· Trolling Valves
· Engine Sync
· Kenyon grill built into mezzanine
· Hot & cold fresh water in mezzanine/transom
· Both fish boxes with macerator pumps
· Sleeps 6 with hideaway bed
· Custom built in rod storage in hardtop
This MINT sportfisher has proven fish capabilities, tons of space, extremely seaworthy and catches fish! Make an offer this boat will not be on the market long.
The entire cabin offers the optional Teak and holly flooring with a carpet overlay throughout. The main cabin is aft with large L-shaped couch with storage under one side and pull out bed under the other. There is also a removable table, huge Sole' flat screen TV, above sofa rod locker, w/ electric door, lots of cabinet storage, BOSE entertainment center with surround sound. This area also offers a large hatch in the center of the floor to access forward bilges with lots more storage.
- (4) Burner ceramic cook top
- Cook top hood Corian countertop w/custom sea rails
- Double stainless steel sink Garbage disposal microwave convection oven
- Storage compartments w/drawers throughout.
- Trash receptacle compartment
- Subzero freezer & refrigerator undercounter (2) drawers each
- Countertop lighting
Cabin offers the optional Teak and holly flooring with a carpet overlay throughout. Master stateroom is forward with an island double berth with storage drawers below. Hanging lockers and rod storage to port and starboard above the berth, flat screen TV, New Sony CD, DVD, AM/FM. Directly aft and starboard is the master head with sink, Vacuflush head, and separate stall shower.
On the port side is the guest stateroom with over under bunks, large hanging locker and plenty of storage. Under bunk is also location of central vacuum.
Bring the boom. If music is your thing then this boat wont disappoint.
Fusion stereo with dash remote and second remote in cockpit, Sat radio, Bluetooth module (replaced 4/14)
• JL Audio 7.7 speakers upgrades through helm and cockpit
• 2 JL Audio 10” Subwoofer in helm area
• 2 JL Audio Amplifiers
Boat is equipped with a Full Pipwelder's Tuna Tower.
From the cockpit you step up to the expansive air conditioned (30,000 btu's) helm deck area. There is bound carpeting over the molded non skid deck surface. At the raised helm pod area is a custom teak sole. There is a large L-shaped settee to port with cushions, rod and general storage below. There are (3) comfortable Stidd helm chairs at the forward end. The starboard side cabinetry houses tackle and storage drawers and concealed U-line pull out dual refrigerator drawers. There is a molded fiberglass hardtop with US 9 electric teaser reels in a recessed compartment, overhead lighting and 4 sided enclosure with an electric center opening vent, windshield wipers and washers.
Front and side sections of enclosure are Sea Acrylic Rigid Glass and the aft curtain is Strata Glass. There is a beautiful varnished teak Palm Beach style helm pod with single lever controls, power assist steering, MAN electric engine gauges and back up control system, remote spotlight control and FLIR control. All the electronics are flush mounted into the console and easily accessible.
• 2 Raymarine G190 displays
• 2 Raymarine GPM processors
• Raymarine DSM 300 Fishfinder
• Sirius/XM weather module
• Raymarine AIS250 receiver
• Raymarine HD radar open array
• Raymarine ST 6002 Autopilot
• Icom M604 VHF Command Mic at dash
• FLIR camera
• ACR remote spotlight (replaced 2/14)
• Raymarine G120 display custom molded in dash
• Remote keyboard for GPM access
• Clarion stereo w/ 2 JL Speakers
Personal items and gear
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.